I entered this card in the Tilda's Town Challenge #91
|Inside of Card|
- I made a 5 1/2" square card from Gemstones cardstock in pink diamond, then I started my layering.
- I used a piece of patterned paper from the Bo Bunny Crush Collection cut at 5 1/4" square as my first layer.
- I had a scrap piece of pink dotted paper that I used for my second and fourth layer cutting it with my Cuttlebug and 2 dies from the Spellbinders Decorative Layers 22 set.
- The third layer is cut from Spellbinders Label 22 set.
- I always like to take Tim Holtz distress ink and ink the edges of my layers as it seems to add a nice dimension to the project.
- I cut hearts from the Die-namics Heart Stax to use on the outside and the inside of the card as well.
- Using a piece of the pink diamond paper I ran it through the Cuttlebug using the Die-namics Sentimental Flourish and then cut it in half.
- I also made a small border for Tilda to lay on from the Die-namics Layered heart border.
- I glued the Bo Bunny paper, doily and the cut flourish together Taking the pearls I weaved them through the lace and then added them onto the paper. I then glued that paper set onto the card base. On the remaining 3 layers I used hexagon pop dots from The Sticky Stuff Store to layer and add more dimension to the card. Glue the heart border to the card.
- I stamped XO on the small heart and heat embossed the inked image. Using pop dots again I added it to the card.
- I stamped the Magnolia "Tilda with dot bow" onto Copic paper and coloured her with my markers.
- Skin: E000, E0, E01, R20
- Clothing: R81, R83, R85, R89
- Heart: R83, R85, R89
- Hair: E33, E35, E37, E39
- Fussy cut out the image and glue her to the heart border.
- I added Stickles in Crystal to the heart, her cuffs and the dots on her hair band
- I think the inside of the card speaks for itself, just another Bo Bunny paper, hearts and a sentiment stamp.
I think Tilda turned out adorable and will be much loved by her recipient. (can't tell you who as they follow my blog "wink"). One more to make and then that's it for this year, whew! Have a great evening.
Chat at you later,