Friday, March 27, 2015

Easter Place Setting!

Hello!
Happy Friday! It's my day for my Design Team post over at Art Impressions. Instead of my normal card post I am trying something a bit different for today. I am planning on having family over for Easter dinner was wondering how I could spruce up my table. Then it hit me..... use my Easter stamps from Art Impressions! I made place cards for everyone using the Easter Basket (sku#4117), napkin holders using the small Easter chicks (sku#4025) and goodie bags using Basket Bunnies (sku#4021). 


Sample of how my table will look


I stamped the Easter basket onto Copic friendly paper and coloured it using my Copic Sketch markers. I die cut the edge with the MFT Mini Scalloped Edge die and added Stickles to the eggs. I used my alphabet stamps to stamp each person's name on the place cards.


For the napkin rings I stamped the chicks onto a die cut circle and coloured them with my markers as well. I mounted the circle on a lacey circle die cut and attached a strip to the back to form a ring.


I got these pink chevron bags on clearance at Target. I fussy cut out my image and mounted it on a piece of Easter paper. I folded a doily over the top and using a hole punch, punched 2 holes. I then thread some ribbon through the holes and tied a bow. You can fill the bag with anything you want.


Copics used:
Basket: E43, E44, E47
Skin E00, E02, R20
Bunny Outfit: T1
Eggs: R81, Y11, YG61, BV00, BOO
Chicks: Y13, Y15, Y17, YR09, E55, B0000, T0

Something I am trying to do is think how I can use what I have on hand for more than just card making. This is a perfect example of how you can use your stamps for more than just cards. I hope all my guests will feel special knowing I took the time to decorate my table with love. Thanks Ai for making such cute images to inspire me with!

Happy Stamping!