Friday, August 19, 2016

My Hero!

Hi Ai Fans!
Nothing sexier than a man who cleans and this stamp called "Sexy Scrub Lord" sure fits the bill! 
Looks like he has all the tools to get the job done!

The Photo Play collection called Mad for Plaid is perfect for masculine cards. I added a piece from the Carta Bella Well Travelled collection I had in my stash. It seemed to match perfectly. After I coloured my "Sexy Scrub Lord", I cut the image out using the MFT Postage Stamp Stax. The sentiment comes with the set and sums it all up perfectly!

Copics Used:
Skin: E31, E13, E15
Top: paper pieced
Shorts & shoes: E43, E44, E47
Tool belt: E95, E97, E99
Sponge & duster: Y13, Y15, Y17
Vacuum: YG93, YG95, YG97, YR21, YR24, Silver Wink of Stella
Shadow: W0, W1

Hope you are having a great day!
Happy Stamping!

Supplies:

2 comments:

Donna Rudy said...

LOVE the paper!!! and paper piecing! OMGosh this is just too funny! Another perfect make my super talented friend! Love everything about this!

Sharon Caudle said...

This is so cute, Cheri!! Love him and the plaids are perfect!!