Friday, September 16, 2016

Puppy Love!

Hello!
It's Fab Friday over at Tiddly Inks! For my card I decided to use "Annabelle And Puppy Love"! If you know me at all, you know I love dogs and have 3 of my own! 
 I chose papers from the Dovecraft Garden Party 6x6 collection to use on this card.  After printing off the "Annabelle and Puppy Love" digital stamp with my laser printer I went ahead and coloured Annabelle in with my Copic markers to match my papers. I added some polka dots to her dress using a white gel pen. A bit of sparkle was added to the puppies bows using a Clear Glitter wink of Stella pen. Some enamel dots and a matching flower finished off my design.
Copics Used:
Skin: E00, E11, E21, R20
Hair: E50, Y21, YR24
Dress: YR16, YR65, YR68
Greens: YG61, YG63, YG67
Shoes: E43, E44, E47
Dogs: C1, C2, 
Leash & heart: R22, R24

Make sure you head over to the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog and see all the inspiration from the Design Team Gals! 

Happy Stamping!
Cheri

Supplies:

2 comments:

Donna Rudy said...

Absolutely LOVE this image - it is perfect for you! and the paper is - wow! And the hair colour..the design....I just love everything about this!<3

JanR said...

Super cute! I just love her polka dot dress.