Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Friendship!

Happy Tuesday!!
I'm loving these cute new images from the High Hopes Stamps December Release called "Woodland Friends"! This adorable stamp is called "Seeds Of Friendship". I love that with this release you can use for your Christmas projects but they are also great to use all winter long!
This year it seems my favourite colour theme is the reds and blacks. A very non-traditional colour theme but they just make everything pop off the card. For this card I chose papers from a 6x6 pack I got at Hobby Lobby called "A Very Merry Christmas". Once again with this card I am following along with the December Sketch. I absolutely love sketches as it sure takes the guess work out of designing a layout!
It's sort of hard to see but the bunny's scarves and the bird's ear muffs have clear Wink of Stella glitter pen added to them. I also added Liquid Appliqué to the snow on the branch and around the bunnies on the ground.
The inside sentiment is also from the new release and is called "Have A Beautiful Day".
Copics Used:
Bunny: C00, C0, C1, C3, C5, R00, R01, B21
Bird: R21, R22, R24, R29
hat ans scarves: R24, R27, R29/ YG93, YG97

There are 3 ways to participate and win this month! Click here to go to the Challenge and see the rules and link up your card!

Here's the Sketch for the month of December!

If you haven't checked the New "Woodland Friends" collection make sure you head on over to the High Hopes Online store or you can also find them over at One Crazy Stamper

Happy Stamping!
Supplies:

1 comment:

Donna Rudy said...

Love the texture on the rabbits!!!! and you're almost getting me hooked on your black and red theme! Another super cute make using the sketch perfectly!