Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Me & You!

Hello!
It's another Tuesday post for High Hopes Stamps! This months New Release called Live, Laugh, Love has the cutest images ever! This image is called "Betsy Loves Barney". 
My paper choice this week is from the Bo Bunny Head Over Heals 6x6 collection! Once again I am following along with the January Sketch! I love sketches as they make figuring out your layout, super easy! The "Me & You" sentiment is also a new release!
On the inside I used the new sentiment called "Hugs & Kisses".
Copics Used:
Betsy: R00, R01, R02
Bow: RV32, RV34
Barney: C1, C3, C5, R01
Grass: YG23, YG25
Outline: B0000, B000

See all the new images HERE

There are 3 ways to participate and win this month! Click here to go to the Challenge and see the rules and link up your card!

Here's the Sketch for the month of January!

Happy Stamping!
Supplies:

1 comment:

Donna Rudy said...

Okay it seriously doesn't get any cuter then this!!!!! I love the paper/colour combo and the details! The heart charm is perfect and I love the bling you added to the bow. Seriously too cute for words!!!!