Saturday, November 18, 2017

Amber Rose!

Good Morning!
I wanted to stop by today to share the adorable "Amber Rose" digital stamp from Digi Doodle Studios! Isn't she just the sweetest thing sitting there surrounded by delicious apples!!
I've been trying my hand at using more Digital Papers!  These papers are from the DDS "Apple Crazy" 8x8 Digital papers! 

After I had printed "Amber Rose" I coloured her pants and hat with Copic Markers and then took a bit of Blender Solution and a washcloth to add some texture. I was hoping it would look like denim and I think it turned out perfectly! For some reason, this time my camera really picked up the Stickles I added to the apples LOL! A few enamel dots and a bit of ribbon finish off my card.
The sentiment on both the front and inside of my card are from the DDS "Autumn Days" Sentiment and Tags set.
Copics used:
Skin: E00, E11, E21, R20
Hair: E71, E74, E77, E79
Denim: B24, B26, B28, 0
Coat: E50, E51, E53
Log & Basket: E41, E42, E43, E44, E47, E49
Reds: R22, R24, R27, R29
Ground: W0
Outline: B000

Thanks for stopping by today!
Happy Stamping!
Cheri

Supplies:

1 comment:

Gina's Cards said...

This is so beautiful Cheri! I love the colours, papers and gorgeous design.
Hugs
Gina xx