Friday, April 1, 2016

Swinging By!

Hi OCS Fans!
I'm so excited that today is the New Release of the High Hopes Stamps called. Today I got to play with the super sweet "Lil Swinger". Isn't she just the cutest?!!! This sweetie brings me back to my childhood as my favourite thing to do was to play on the swings!
I'm using paper from the bright and fun Doodlebug Spring Garden 6x6 collection. The fun and bright colours just couldn't match "Lil Swinger" any better! I popped the stamped image, tree branch and clouds up with foam squares. I also inked the edges of the clouds, fence and grass to add some dimension. A little Clear Glitter wink of Stella on the flowers and her toes finished it off! I have to admit I made a mistake on this card....do you see it.........? I accidentally glued the middle grassy hill upside down LOL. I didn't see it until I looked at my photos. 
I'm using the new sentiment called "Hoping Your Day" on the inside!
Copics Used:
Skin: E00, E11, R20
Hair: YR31, YR14, YR18, YR23
Top: RV14, RV17, RV19
Shorts: BG53, BG57
Swing: E41, E43, E44, E47
Flowers: FRV1, RV14/ FYR1, YR04

You have to head on over to the High Hopes Stamps or the HH section at One Crazy Stamper and see all the adorable new images that were just released today! You're gonna love them all!
Happy Stamping
Supplies:

3 comments:

Donna Rudy said...

Love the bright fun colours Cheri! Doing the fence in striped paper is soo clever - love it!! Another awesome make by the talented Cheri!

Karen Day said...

Cheri this is one amazing card - the way you created your scene is so perfect for the stamp. The colours are gorgeous!

Leanne said...

Great job, love the paper you used and the image is super cute, gorgeous. Well done friend! Hugs, L