Friday, November 25, 2016

Merry Christmas

Hello all!
Today would be my usual day to post for Art Impressions but the Design Team is on a break for the American Thanksgiving. Since us Canadians have already celebrated our Thanksgiving I thought I would still share a card!
This stamp and sentiment is from the "Merriest Christmas" set. Snowmen are one of my favourite winter images and this couple doesn't disappoint! I made 2 different versions using the same image and paper collection.
The paper is from the My Minds Eye Sugarplum 6x6 collection. I absolutely love the pretty pastel colours in this collection! I cut the image out with my Silhouette machine and added the Art Impression Snowflake dies as embellishments. A bit of lace and some Crystal Stickles finish everything off.
The sentiment on the inside is also from the Merriest Christmas set. I added some more snowflakes and some of the designer paper to finish off the inside.
Copics Used:
Snowmen: C1, YR04, YR09
Pink outfit: R20, R21, R24
Blue green outfit: BG72, BG75, BG78
Lamp & post: C1, C3, C5, R22, R24, R27, YR15, Y000
Broom : E43, E44, E47, Y21, Y26, Y28

Happy Thanksgiving to all my American Friends!

Happy Stamping!
Supplies:

1 comment:

Donna Rudy said...

Such an adorable image! and I too LOVE the Sugar Plum collection. Loving the Stickles bling! Awesome card!!