Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Super Pup!

Happy Tuesday Tiddly Inkers!
A New Challenge "KAPOW"!!! starts today over at Tiddly Inks! Think Super hero, masked avengers and fun! I decided to use "Super Pup" as my hero!
I wanted Super Pup to be flying over a city on the way to a fabulous rescue! I found this cityscape for my Silhouette and cut it out to fit on the bottom of my card. I made the cloud background using a Pretty Pink Posh Stitched Borders 2 die. I cut out a "cloud border" with the die and then taking my Salty Ocean Distress ink and blending tool created the clouds. I printed my sentiment on my computer and added it to a YNS Puffy Cloud die. 
Copics Used:
Dog: C0, C1, C3, C5, R20
Cape: R24, R27, R29
Suit: B26, B28, B29
Yellow: Y15, Y18

I hope you'll come and play along with us!
Happy Stamping!
Cheri

Supplies:

1 comment:

Donna Rudy said...

LOVE the sky! and this my friend is the perfect stamp for you! I LOVE the scene you created!!! I think I see Buster's Halloween costume for next year here.... ;)