Friday, February 16, 2018

Spring Chicken!

Hello Ai Fans!
Just popping in today to share with you a couple of cards I made using the Art Impressions "Spring Chicken" set. I am a big fan of the "Ai Bird Brains" line of stamps so when I saw these cuties I knew I had to add them to my collection!

I love the way theses cards have a "lift the flap" element to them for an interactive detail!
 I chose papers from the American Crafts "Color Crush" collection for a nice spring like feel. After all I have had enough of winter and needed a boost of spring LOL!
Love the saying on the coffee cup!!
Look at all the images and sentiments that come with the "Spring Chicken" set! Oh just imagine all the possibilities!
Copics Used:
C00, C01, C1, C4, YR12, YR14, YG23
R20, R21, R22, R24, R27, R29
E95, E97, E99, BG72, BG75, E50, E51, E53
W0, W2, B000

Happy Stamping!
Supplies:

1 comment:

Donna Rudy said...

OMGee! I am cracking up here!!!! Love this set and your cards. The flip one is so cool!! and I may just have to CASE this! I LOVE your Friday morning giggles and look forward to them every week!