Saturday, May 12, 2018

Nursery Friends!

Hi Digi Doodle Fans!!
Today I am sharing with you a card I made using the "Nursery Friends" digital stamp from the Newly Released "Bundle Of Joy" Collection from Digi Doodle Studios!
I made this cute "Bib Card" base using a Silhouette file and paper from the Echo Park Sweet baby Boy 6x6 collection. I added some Crystal Stickles for a fun element!
I used a Stitched Fishtail Flag die and a sentiment from the DDS "Bundles Of Joy" sentiments for the inside of my card. 
Copics Used:
Elephant: C1, C2, C4, R00, R01, YG23, YG25
Giraffe: Y32, Y35, Y38, E40, E43, E44, E47, E49
Balloon: Y32, BG75, Y23
Bird: YG21, YG23, YG25
Blocks: BG72, BG75, Y32, Y38

Don't forget to enter into our Monthly Challenge over on the DDS Challenge Blog! The theme this month is "Ribbon & Pearls". If you're looking for inspiration follow us over in  Digi Doodle Studios Facebook Group!


Happy Stamping!

Supplies:
SaveSave

1 comment:

Donna Rudy said...

OMG! How adorable is this!?! Love the bib shape and added bling! Another perfect make by the talented you!!!!!!! Love this!