Thursday, May 17, 2018

You're So Cool!

Hi Ai Fans!
It's the second week of the Art Impressions Challenge called "Playing Dress Up" and the release of the new Girlfriend stamps. I am playing with the "Sunny Shades" set today!
 I thought these Gals looked so cool in all their fancy shades! A lightbulb went off in my head and I decided to try to make my own word card base. I used my Silhouette Cameo and created the word cool and then made it into a card base. It turned out better than I imagined! Gotta love when something you envision comes to life!
This card uses paper from my stash, I'm not even sure of the name. I cut out my stamped image with my Brother Cut N Scan and then popped it up with foam tape. I also added some Crystal Stickles to each of the girls for some added "cool" sparkle! This card is a bit on the large size, measuring 8" x 4.5".
Copics Used:
Skin: E00, E11, E21 / E00, E21, E95 / E11, E33, E51/ R20, RV17
Hair: Y21, YR24, E08 / E42, E44, E47, E49 / C3, C6, C8 / E51, Y23, Y26
Pinks: RV52, RV55, RV63, RV66, RV69
Greens: YG17, YG21, YG23, YG25
Greys: C4, C6, C8/ W1, W2, W3
Yellow: Y21, Y23, Y26, Y28

Happy Stamping!
Supplies:

2 comments:

Donna Rudy said...

Perfect colouring and added dots and details - love the bling!!! It is awesome when a plan comes together - love the card base!!!!!!!!!! Another amazing make my talented friend! <3

kReN said...

I just emailed you about this card. I am new and have done very little with my Silhouette and want to make word cards like this. Do you recall the steps for making it? The name of the font? I would be so thankful for any information you could provide. Your work is amazing. kReN@afourthlife